AN EFFECTIVE WAY TO PRESENT THE CONSORTIUM INNOVATION
IS TO DESCRIBE PROJECTS COMPLETED BY ITS PROFESSIONALS
University Pole of the Montérégie
- Study of strategies for successful technology-based businesses.
- Preparation of a seminar.
Federation of Plastics and Alliances Composites (FEPAC)
- Study on the state of the situation of Quebec enterprises in the plastics industry in an export context.
- Study on technology and business trends for the products of plastic reinforced carbon organic and biodegradable.
- Study on the trends and niches to export in the building and construction market.
- Study on the trends and niches to export in the market of transport and mobility.
- Study on trends and niches to export in the electrical and electronics market.
- Study on the trends and niches to export in the medical plastics market.
- Study on the trends and niches to export in the market of personal protection and security.
VestechPro - Appareil Resarch and Innovation Centre
- Identification of niches for wearables in the consumption market, uniforms, public safety and health.
STRATEGIC PLANNING & STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
Strategic planning workshops
Support to the preparation of strategic plan
Diagnosis and evaluation of strategy
IREQ - Laboratoire des Technologies de l’énergie (LTE)
- Study of the North American market of simulation software in energy management for international markets and mainly the canadian and american markets.
- Market research of a new technology in soft reforms to the market of renewable fuels and chemical industry for international markets.
- Market research of a new technology in membrane electrolysis for effluent and the agri-food segment for international markets.
- Study of the commercial potential and prioritization of development to LTE technology.
Computer Research Institute of Montreal (CRIM)
- Advisory committee for the direction.
- Study on the models of e-business in various industries in order to determine the winning conditions.
- Preparation seminar for manufacturers.
Hydro-Québec - VP Technology and Marketing
- Assessment the strategic and commercial management planning and valuation of technology patents.
Survey of decision-makers and influencers in the energy policy of the Government of Québec.